Wifi 802.11ac LDPC decoder
Product code: TC4800
TC4800 is a low complexity/low power LDPC decoder supporting Wifi IEEE 802.11ac specifications.
The core supports throughput up to 1.7 Gbits/s on high end low-power process nodes.
Its unique architecture is optimized for ASIC, but it can be targeted efficiently for FPGA.
- block sizes range: 648, 1296, 1944
- code rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
- shortening, repetion, puncturing
- low power architecture
- throughput boost for maximum throughput with best error decoding performance
- efficient and close to ideal early stopping capability for reducing average number of iterations (reduced power consumption, higher average throughput)
- latency reduction by bank swapping
- no external memory required
- channel BER estimator
- ASIC core: Verilog or VHDL RTL source code
- FPGA core available on all popular Altera, Lattice and Xilinx devices
- WiFi 802.11ac LDPC encoder (TC4850)
- WiFi Viterbi decoder (TC2800)